Saturday 6 July 2013

Life

So I have decided that I'm going to end it. I'm just in the planning process now, trying to work out exactly how. I don't think I want to be here after the weekend, so it only leaves a couple of days. I have to write letters today or tomorrow - I need to write a few. I think I'm going to do it in a national park that's not too far from where I live. It's closed at the moment so there won't be anyone around. I was going to overdose, but it's just not that easy to get a hold of something that will do it - guaranteed. Rope seems like the only option, Quick, Cheap & effective. I just need to hit the reset button. I don't have a choice anymore. I wish I had some one to hold me, but I know that's an impossibility now. I've screwed everything up, and now the only choice is to free the people that I have trapped into this existence with me. They deserve to move on, without having me tag along for the ride. Who wants tagger on's?!?!? I should have made different choices - I know that now, but what is it that they say, hind sight is 20/20. Pity it's not fore sight. Lol. Well my baby boy, I will write to you right up till it's done. It's been nice to have you, even though I know you are just imaginary, it's been nice to think that someone cares that I can talk to. I love you xxx ooo

No comments:

Post a Comment